Waiver Of Probate Bond
Los Angeles County Court Rule 10.28(c) for probate provides that in connection with a request to waive the requirement of a bond, the following must be satisfied:
In all cases where bond is not waived in the will, or the proposed personal representative resides out-of-state, and a waiver of bond is being requested, the petitioner must submit a declaration which states:
(1) the number of unsecured creditors of the estate and the estimated estate liability to such creditors;
(2) whether the estate is solvent;
(3) all estimated tax liabilities, if any;
(4) the amount of any known contingent liabilities; and,
(5) the due diligence performed to ascertain the above information.