Advance Health Care Directive For Your Child

Most would rather not think about it but if your child is 18 or older then it is appropriate for him or her to have an advance health care directive. All the same reasons that apply for older adults to have the directive also apply to a younger adult. While you’re at it, perhaps a will, living trust and durable power of attorney for property management may also be a good thing.

Speak with a Los Angeles attorney to help decide what makes sense. Call Mitchell A. Port at 310.559.5259.