Free Tax Sites

Have a tax problem? Want to try and solve it yourself without hiring tax attorneys? Don’t really need tax help at the moment? Think spending money on tax lawyers when you already owe money is something to avoid for the time being?

Below is a convenient (unendorsed) list of tax help sites – none necessarily based in California – for your review.




Tax Sites

State-Specific Sites

Country-Specific Sites

Tax Scholarship

When you want to consult with a tax attorney in Los Angeles who services clients throughout California for Franchise Tax Board matters and throughout the country for IRS tax problems, call Mitchell A. Port at 310.559.5259.