Los Angeles Superior Court Has Tons Of Information On Probate

The Los Angeles Court’s website has a list of frequently asked questions. Los Angeles Court employees and others throughout the entire California Court system can help you but they are not allowed by law to give you legal advice. You are encouraged to discuss any further questions (including those about death and taxes) with an attorney.

Those FAQs are listed here and posted on the Court’s website here:

How do I get legal advice?

How do I get an attorney?

Where can I check if a probate action has been filed?

Does the Court provide a list of probated property?

Where is the list for probate properties that are for sale?

My case was denied without prejudice, what do I have to do to put it back before the court?

My case was taken off-calendar, do I have to file a new petition?

How can I get guardianship of my grandchildren?

How can I terminate a guardianship or conservatorship?

How can I get money from a blocked account for a minor?

What if the Court lost an original of a filed document?

Is the Court closed at lunchtime?

More questions: Call a probate attorney: call Mitchell A. Port at (310) 559-5259.